- While at the University of Aberdeen via Erasmus (March 2017), Sara Kuehn delivers a number of exciting talks:
– The Visual Materiality of Sufi Practice in the Balkans (20 March)
– Ancient Mythological Beings in the Contested Space between Divinity and Monstrosity: Animal-Human Hybrids in Visual and Textual Representation (22 March)
– The Snake Genius in the Roman Domestic Cult (23 March)
– Early Visual Testimony of the 'Life of Muhammad' (24 March)
- You can now follow the Department on Twitter!